BCBA Specialist Needed for the 2016 - 2017 School Year
CCRES is the industry leader working in partnership with the Advanced Clinical Service program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to children and families with special needs.
We are seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide comprehensive behavior analysis services to students in schools. This is an Independent Contractor position.
- Develop a data review tool for weekly ES team meetings.
- Participate in weekly ES team meeting.
- Lead a committee to select a curriculum for social skills.
- Co-teach/model social skills instruction.
- Develop tools and work with staff to collect progress-monitoring data on behavioral goals.
- Conducted functional behavioral assessments and write reports summarizing results.
- Develop positive behavior support plans utilizing evidence-based interventions.
- Assess a student’s instructional needs and develop appropriate programming.
- Train staff on positive behavior support plans and instructional programs and monitor fidelity.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of student data and make programming adjustments as needed.
- Extensive knowledge with secondary emotional support individuals
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive skills in behavioral assessment and positive behavior support plan development
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team atmosphere
- Experience working with students with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities
- Master’s Degree in applied behavior analysis (ABA) or a related program
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Minimum three years working after BCBA certification
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) – NOT Dept. of Public Welfare FBI. (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Sexual Misconduct/ Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168) completed for each employer where the candidate worked with children
Compensation for independent contract school district Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Specialist is $60/per hour. EOE.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
ts with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wra
Work with clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist