CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Home and Community Services (H&CS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality educational and behavioral health services to support children, adults, and families.
The Home & Community Habilitation Provider (Habilitation Aide) is a direct service position (face-to-face) providing services in the home and community settings to assist adult consumers in acquiring, maintaining, and improving self-help, domestic, socialization, and adaptive skills.
- Flexible hours - Perfect for college students & anyone looking for meaningful supplemental work!
- Need in West Chester, PA: Every other Saturday 10am-6pm AND a need for 6 hours total for the weekend (3 hrs Sat & 3 hrs Sunday)
- Need in Kimberton, PA: 9a - 2p - Flexible 2 days/week
- Need in Coatesville, PA: 2:30p-7p, M-F
- Need in Lincoln University, PA: 12 hours per week afternoons & evenings- Flexible with days, some weekends
Support individuals in general areas of self-care, communication, fine and gross motor skills, mobility, therapeutic activities, personal adjustment, relationship development, socialization, and use of community resources. This position may also include transportation services necessary to enable the individual to participate in community activities.
Experience working with individuals with special needs preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Reliable Transportation to take consumer out for community based activities
Habilitation Aide (non-degree) starts at $15.00/hr and increases to $16.00/hr after meeting requirements within the 6 month probationary period.
Employees are eligible to receive compensation for training and travel stipend (between client locations).
403 (b) with employer match available. EOE.
clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist