The Mobile Therapist (MT) is an independent contract position and a member of interdisciplinary clinical team in what is known as “wraparound” or Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS).
Mobile Therapists (MT) are needed in all of our County locations: Delaware & Montgomery Counties.
- Provide individual and family psychotherapy in the home environment.
- Provide insight into family dynamics and provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the client to take a more positive role in the family.
- Provide clinical progress notes & development of psychotherapy treatment plan.
- Work after-school/early evening hours, usually with 1 - 3 hours per week for each client's family, and can build a caseload of multiple clients.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a clinical discipline such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, etc. The degree must include clinical coursework in therapeutic interventions/modalities.
- Master’s program must include at least 1 clinical practicum/internship providing individual, family and group therapy.
- Minimum of 1-year direct experience providing clinical supervised treatment to children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbances (Bachelors level experience in the mental health field would also be considered.)
- Additional - 6 months minimum work experience providing clinical therapy in an individual, family, or group format strongly preferred.
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) – NOT Dept. of Public Welfare FBI. (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Master’s Degree Program Official Transcript
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.
- Sexual Misconduct/ Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168) completed for each employer where the candidate worked with children ( to be completed and brought to requested interview)
Pay for independent contract work is $33.50 OR $36.50 per hour depending on experience and Licensure (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
TSS, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, therapy, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability,